Claims ‘Helpful Hints’
When you do suffer a loss please remember the following:
- Report your claim as soon as possible to your agent.
- Make necessary repairs to avoid additional damage.
- Preserve damaged property for inspection by our adjuster.
- Keep a detailed list of additional living expenses. Be sure to keep receipts of all expenses including temporary repairs.
- If your claim is the result of an action that constitutes a crime, be sure to report the incident to your local police department.